Naskah Drama Bahasa Inggris SMA

"HATER BECOMES LOVER"

Annisa's seeing someone sit in front of class.
Nisa: Hi, are you a new student?
Bilqis: yes, I am.
Nisa: why do You look so sad?
Bilqis: I don't have friends.
Nisa: no, I'm your friend. My name is nisa. What's yours?
Bilqis: I'm Bilqis. Thank you, nisa.
Nisa: don't be sad, I will introduce you to the others.
Bilqis: okay, thank you once more, you are so kind.

Krisna and Anggit come..
Nisa: kris, git, look who is this!
Anggit: who is she?
Krisna: I haven't see her before.
Nisa: she is Bilqis, our new friend.
Anggit: are you sure?
Nisa: yaa, what's wrong?
Bilqis: hallo, my name is Bilqis.
Krisna: I must go to canteen, come on git.
Anggit: Come on!
Krisna and Anggit leave them and go to the canteen.

Bilqis: what's wrong nis? I think they don't like me.
Nisa: no, don't worry, they must be hungry. It's okay.
Anggit: sorry, are you bilqis? The new student?
Bilqis: yes, sir.
Anggit: The headmaster is waiting for you in his office.
Bilqis: okay thank you sir, I will come.
Angga: okay, don't be late.
Bilqis: do you wanna accompany me, nis?
Nisa: of course.

Krisna and Anggit is in the canteen.
Krisna: I don't like bilqis, she looks so poor.
Anggit: you are right, I think so.
Krisna: Why nisa wants to be her friend?
Anggit: I don't know, she can't choose friend.
Krisna: No way..

Tomorrow morning, in front of the class.
Krisna: nis, I want you to avoid bilqis.
Nisa: why? She's kind.
Anggit: she's not worthy of being our friend.
Nisa: You guys can't do it to me.
Krisna: avoid her, I say avoid her!
Nisa: I can not!

Mr. Angga comes and tries to make them calm.
Mr. Angga: what happens?
Nisa: they force me to avoid bilqis, sir. Bilqis is a kind person. I can't do it.
Mr. Angga: why you do that, krisna, anggit?
Anggit: she's poor, sir. I don't like her.
Krisna: she looks very bad.
Nisa: you know nothing about her, so shut up!
Mr. Angga: calm down!

And bilqis comes..
Bilqis: sorry I'm late, mr. Angga. I'm not healthy today.
Mr. Angga: it's okay.
Bilqis: By the way, what happened?
Nisa: nothing, bil. You can go to the class first.
Bilqis: ok, nisa.

Nisa: you guys have to know! She's a sick person. She got a cancer. She needs friends. You can't imagine if she stay here alone!
Krisna: are you serious?
Nisa: of course!!
Anggit: emm.. I think I've made a mistake. Sorry, nis.
Krisna: me too. Sorry, i don't know that matter.
Nisa: ask apology from her, not from me!

Krisna and Anggit come to Bilqis.
Anggit: I'm sorry for treating you badly yesterday.
Krisna: me too. I'm so sorry.
Bilqis: it's okay. Are we friends now?
Krisna and Anggit: yaaa we're friends!

(created by: Annisa Rizkyta
Monday,jan 21th, 2019. 10:10 PM)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Maaf, Jika Tanganku Tak Sehalus Mereka (by ARH)

ACCEPTABLE LIES OR BITTER TRUTH? (Bahasa Version)

MENGAPA RATU ELIZABETH II BISA BERTAHTA DI AMERIKA? (Annisa Rizkyta)